Master Paintings Week Gallery
FOLLOWING the success of London’s first Master Paintings Week in 2009, twenty-five of the world’s leading dealers and the three major auction houses will once again demonstrate the unparalleled expertise and quality of works of art available in the city.
Master Paintings week 2010 will take place from Saturday, July 3 to Friday, July 9. Check out some of the works that will on display…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Collecting Gauguin Gallery
- Emilio Greco: Sacred and Profane Gallery
- Mexico: A Revolution in Art, 1910 - 1940 - RA Gallery
- Stranger Gallery
- Ultra Vanities Gallery
- Recent acquisitions: Arcimboldo to Kitaj Gallery
- Master Paintings Week 2013 gallery
- Giorgio Casali Gallery
- Gold: Status and Glory Gallery
- Editions: Contemporary Rugs for Collectors Gallery