Mexico: A Revolution in Art, 1910 - 1940 - RA Gallery
MEXICO: A Revolution in Art, 1910 – 1940 will be on display in the Sackler Wing of the Royal Academy of Arts from July 6 to September 29, 2013.
The exhibition will examine the intense thirty year period of artistic creativity that took place in Mexico at the beginning of the twentieth century. The turmoil of the revolution between 1910 and 1920 led to a period of profound political change in which the arts were placed centre stage. Here are just four of the exhibits…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Tiger Territory Gallery
- Anselm Kiefer Gallery
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
- Radical Geometry Gallery
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery
- A Dialogue with Nature Gallery
- Vikings: life and legend Gallery
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery