Mindful of Silver Gallery
MINDFUL of Silver, a dynamic and revelatory exhibition by 12 leading contemporary British silversmiths, will be on display at Goldsmiths’ Hall from Friday, May 27 to Saturday, July 16, 2011.
The participating silversmiths are Vladimir Böhm, David Clarke, Rebecca de Quin, Sarah Denny, Alistair McCallum, Grant McCaig, Hector Miller, Peter Musson, Theresa Nguyen, Michael Rowe, Toby Russell and Lucian Taylor. View their work…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery
- A Victorian Obsession Gallery
- Remembrance Poppies At The Tower of London - Photo Gallery
- Giovanni Battista Moroni Gallery
- Tiger Territory Gallery
- Anselm Kiefer Gallery
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
- Radical Geometry Gallery
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery