Modern British Sculpture Gallery
FROM January 22 to April 7, 2011, the Royal Academy of Arts will be presenting the first exhibition for 30 years to examine British sculpture of the twentieth century.
Entitled Modern British Sculpture, the show will represent a unique view of the development of British sculpture, exploring what we mean by the terms British and sculpture by bringing the two together in a chronological series of strongly themed galleries, each making its own visual argument.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- David Hockney RA: 82 Portraits and 1 Still Life
- Abstract Expressionism Gallery
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery
- Ai Weiwei Gallery
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery