Modern British Sculpture Gallery
FROM January 22 to April 7, 2011, the Royal Academy of Arts will be presenting the first exhibition for 30 years to examine British sculpture of the twentieth century.
Entitled Modern British Sculpture, the show will represent a unique view of the development of British sculpture, exploring what we mean by the terms British and sculpture by bringing the two together in a chronological series of strongly themed galleries, each making its own visual argument.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery
- Australia at the Royal Academy of Arts Gallery
- Richard Rogers RA: Inside Out Gallery
- Collecting Gauguin Gallery
- Emilio Greco: Sacred and Profane Gallery
- Mexico: A Revolution in Art, 1910 - 1940 - RA Gallery
- Stranger Gallery
- Ultra Vanities Gallery