My East End Winners Gallery
My East End is an exciting new photography initiative which invites Londoners to create a snapshot of London’s East End in 2010 for future generations.
The centrepiece is a high-profile, open photography competition judged by Martin Parr, renowned Magnum photographer; Kate Edwards, Picture Editor at Guardian Weekend Magazine and Steven Berkoff, actor, writer and director.
The winning and shortlisted images will be exhibited at Four Corners Gallery from July 2 to August 14, 2010. View the winning images…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery
- A Dialogue with Nature Gallery
- Vikings: life and legend Gallery
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery
- Australia at the Royal Academy of Arts Gallery
- Richard Rogers RA: Inside Out Gallery
- Collecting Gauguin Gallery
- Emilio Greco: Sacred and Profane Gallery