My East End Winners Gallery
My East End is an exciting new photography initiative which invites Londoners to create a snapshot of London’s East End in 2010 for future generations.
The centrepiece is a high-profile, open photography competition judged by Martin Parr, renowned Magnum photographer; Kate Edwards, Picture Editor at Guardian Weekend Magazine and Steven Berkoff, actor, writer and director.
The winning and shortlisted images will be exhibited at Four Corners Gallery from July 2 to August 14, 2010. View the winning images…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery
- Ai Weiwei Gallery
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery
- A Victorian Obsession Gallery
- Remembrance Poppies At The Tower of London - Photo Gallery