FOLLOWING acclaimed performances in Italy, Napoletango starts its international tour with four performances at the London Coliseum – from Thursday, August 4 to Saturday, August 6, 2011.
A vivid and vibrant Italian production, Napoletango tells the story of the Incoronato family, a travelling troupe of 20 entertainers, known in Naples for their special art and passion for tango. Check out some production images…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Grand Hotel Rehearsal Gallery
- Pinocchio - first look at the puppets created for Iris Theatre’s promenade production
- Twelfth Night Gallery
- The Lion King Gallery
- Clarion Gallery
- Thriller Live Top 18 Gallery
- Thrill Me: The Leopold & Loeb Story Gallery
- Clarion - rehearsal gallery
- Shrapnel: 34 Fragments of a Massacre Gallery
- Titus Andronicus Gallery