FOLLOWING acclaimed performances in Italy, Napoletango starts its international tour with four performances at the London Coliseum – from Thursday, August 4 to Saturday, August 6, 2011.
A vivid and vibrant Italian production, Napoletango tells the story of the Incoronato family, a travelling troupe of 20 entertainers, known in Naples for their special art and passion for tango. Check out some production images…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Welcome Home, Captain Fox! - rehearsal images
- Whistleblower – the story of Edward Snowden - production images
- Rabbit Hole production images
- The Master Builder Gallery
- Nell Gwynn rehearsal photos
- Jeepers Creepers Gallery
- Herons Gallery
- Sandra Dickinson becomes Lucille Ball
- Rabbit Hole - Rehearsal images
- Grey Gardens Gallery