FOLLOWING acclaimed performances in Italy, Napoletango starts its international tour with four performances at the London Coliseum – from Thursday, August 4 to Saturday, August 6, 2011.
A vivid and vibrant Italian production, Napoletango tells the story of the Incoronato family, a travelling troupe of 20 entertainers, known in Naples for their special art and passion for tango. Check out some production images…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- West End Heroes 2015 Gallery
- Pure Imagination - Opening Night Gallery
- Christopher Biggins launches the 2015 West End Heroes gala
- Hey, Old Friends! Gallery
- The Play That Goes Wrong Gallery
- Antic Disposition's Henry V Gallery
- Grand Hotel Gallery
- Grand Hotel Rehearsal Gallery
- Pinocchio - first look at the puppets created for Iris Theatre’s promenade production
- Twelfth Night Gallery