FOLLOWING acclaimed performances in Italy, Napoletango starts its international tour with four performances at the London Coliseum – from Thursday, August 4 to Saturday, August 6, 2011.
A vivid and vibrant Italian production, Napoletango tells the story of the Incoronato family, a travelling troupe of 20 entertainers, known in Naples for their special art and passion for tango. Check out some production images…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Dirty Rotten Scoundrels Gallery
- A Halloween Thriller Gallery
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Gallery
- Memphis The Musical Gallery
- The Nether Gallery
- Jacques Brel Is Alive and Well and Living in Paris Gallery
- Thriller Live celebrates becoming 20th longest-running musical in W/E history
- Next Fall Gallery
- West End Heroes Gallery
- Long Story Short Gallery