New Sensations and The Future Can Wait Gallery
THE SAATCHI Gallery and Channel 4’s New Sensations and The Future Can Wait have announced the artists taking part in the largest ever exhibition of emerging art to take place during London’s Frieze Week.
Featuring over 50 artists working in painting, sculpture, installation, video and photography, the exhibition will take place across 22,000 sq ft at B1, Victoria House in London’s Bloomsbury Square from Tuesday, October 11 to Monday, October 17, 2011.
Check out some of the artist’s work…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery
- A Victorian Obsession Gallery
- Remembrance Poppies At The Tower of London - Photo Gallery
- Giovanni Battista Moroni Gallery
- Tiger Territory Gallery
- Anselm Kiefer Gallery
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
- Radical Geometry Gallery
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery
- A Dialogue with Nature Gallery