New Sensations and The Future Can Wait Gallery
THE SAATCHI Gallery and Channel 4’s New Sensations and The Future Can Wait have announced the artists taking part in the largest ever exhibition of emerging art to take place during London’s Frieze Week.
Featuring over 50 artists working in painting, sculpture, installation, video and photography, the exhibition will take place across 22,000 sq ft at B1, Victoria House in London’s Bloomsbury Square from Tuesday, October 11 to Monday, October 17, 2011.
Check out some of the artist’s work…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Hokusai: beyond the Great Wave Gallery
- America after the Fall: Painting in the 1930s
- Launch images for the British Museum's South Africa: the art of a nation exhibition
- Intrigue: James Ensor by Luc Tuymans Gallery
- David Hockney RA: 82 Portraits and 1 Still Life
- Abstract Expressionism Gallery
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery