North American Landscape Gallery
THIS SUMMER, the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, and the British Museum will create a North American-themed landscape on the Museum’s west lawn.
North American Landscape, on display from May 10 to November 25, 2012, will focus on eastern and central North America, from Florida in the south to New England and Canada in the north.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery
- A Victorian Obsession Gallery
- Remembrance Poppies At The Tower of London - Photo Gallery
- Giovanni Battista Moroni Gallery
- Tiger Territory Gallery
- Anselm Kiefer Gallery
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
- Radical Geometry Gallery
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery
- A Dialogue with Nature Gallery