North American Landscape Gallery
THIS SUMMER, the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, and the British Museum will create a North American-themed landscape on the Museum’s west lawn.
North American Landscape, on display from May 10 to November 25, 2012, will focus on eastern and central North America, from Florida in the south to New England and Canada in the north.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Abstract Expressionism Gallery
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery
- Ai Weiwei Gallery
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery
- A Victorian Obsession Gallery