North American Landscape Gallery
THIS SUMMER, the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, and the British Museum will create a North American-themed landscape on the Museum’s west lawn.
North American Landscape, on display from May 10 to November 25, 2012, will focus on eastern and central North America, from Florida in the south to New England and Canada in the north.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Giorgio Casali Gallery
- Gold: Status and Glory Gallery
- Editions: Contemporary Rugs for Collectors Gallery
- Growing Talent Gallery
- George Bellows Gallery
- Life and death in Pompeii and Herculaneum Gallery
- Becoming Picasso Gallery
- Desire Fair 2013 Gallery
- Manet: Portraying Life Gallery
- Giorgio Morandi: Lines of Poetry Gallery