Our Town Gallery
THE first major London revival in a generation of Thornton Wilder’s Pulitzer Prize-winning Our Town continues at the King’s Head Theatre until Saturday, July 20, 2013.
Set in the fictional American small town of Grover’s Corners, Our Town tells the story of an average town’s citizens through their everyday lives. It is performed without a set and the actors mime their actions without the use of any props, conjuring up a complete world through just a handful of chairs and ladders. Check out some production images…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Antic Disposition's Henry V Gallery
- Grand Hotel Gallery
- Grand Hotel Rehearsal Gallery
- Pinocchio - first look at the puppets created for Iris Theatre’s promenade production
- Twelfth Night Gallery
- The Lion King Gallery
- Clarion Gallery
- Thriller Live Top 18 Gallery
- Thrill Me: The Leopold & Loeb Story Gallery
- Clarion - rehearsal gallery