Our Town Gallery
THE first major London revival in a generation of Thornton Wilder’s Pulitzer Prize-winning Our Town continues at the King’s Head Theatre until Saturday, July 20, 2013.
Set in the fictional American small town of Grover’s Corners, Our Town tells the story of an average town’s citizens through their everyday lives. It is performed without a set and the actors mime their actions without the use of any props, conjuring up a complete world through just a handful of chairs and ladders. Check out some production images…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Chigger Foot Boys - rehearsal images
- Limehouse - rehearsal images
- Motown the Musical - cast images
- First images of Daniel Radcliffe and cast rehearsing Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead
- The RSC's Much Ado About Nothing - production images
- Death Takes A Holiday - production images
- Emilia Fox and Theo James rehearse Sex with Strangers
- Mary Stuart - production images
- Billy Porter and Stark Sands with the W/E cast of Kinky Boots
- The Kite Runner - production images