A MAJOR London revival of the acclaimed Broadway musical Parade runs for a six-week season at Southwark Playhouse (The Vault) – from August 16 (previews from August 10) to September 17, 2011.
Parade centres on a true incident – the 1913 trial of Jewish factory manager Leo Frank, who was accused and convicted of raping and murdering a 13-year-old employee, Mary Phagan. The trial, sensationalised by the US media, aroused antisemitic tensions in Atlanta and the state of Georgia.
Check out some production images, taken by Annabel Vere…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- See Gemma Arterton and David Sturzaker in Nell Gwynn
- Welcome Home, Captain Fox! - rehearsal images
- Whistleblower – the story of Edward Snowden - production images
- Rabbit Hole production images
- The Master Builder Gallery
- Nell Gwynn rehearsal photos
- Jeepers Creepers Gallery
- Herons Gallery
- Sandra Dickinson becomes Lucille Ball
- Rabbit Hole - Rehearsal images