A MAJOR London revival of the acclaimed Broadway musical Parade runs for a six-week season at Southwark Playhouse (The Vault) – from August 16 (previews from August 10) to September 17, 2011.
Parade centres on a true incident – the 1913 trial of Jewish factory manager Leo Frank, who was accused and convicted of raping and murdering a 13-year-old employee, Mary Phagan. The trial, sensationalised by the US media, aroused antisemitic tensions in Atlanta and the state of Georgia.
Check out some production images, taken by Annabel Vere…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Thebes Land - production images
- Gatsby - Cressida Bonas and cast in rehearsals
- First look at Gemma Arterton and cast in rehearsals for Saint Joan
- Another Night Before Christmas - production images
- Art - rehearsal images
- Thebes Land - rehearsal images
- Donmar Shakespeare Trilogy - production images
- Disaster! - production images
- School of Rock - The Musical - production images
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Show - first images released