A MAJOR London revival of the acclaimed Broadway musical Parade runs for a six-week season at Southwark Playhouse (The Vault) – from August 16 (previews from August 10) to September 17, 2011.
Parade centres on a true incident – the 1913 trial of Jewish factory manager Leo Frank, who was accused and convicted of raping and murdering a 13-year-old employee, Mary Phagan. The trial, sensationalised by the US media, aroused antisemitic tensions in Atlanta and the state of Georgia.
Check out some production images, taken by Annabel Vere…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change Gallery
- SINATRA: The Main Event Gallery
- Richard III (Iris Theatre) Gallery
- Fashion Victim - The Musical! Gallery
- Picture Perfect: A New Musical Gallery
- Picture Perfect: A New Musical - Rehearsal Gallery
- De Profundis Gallery
- Best of Friends Gallery
- Lucifer Saved Gallery
- Rock the Ballet Gallery