A MAJOR London revival of the acclaimed Broadway musical Parade runs for a six-week season at Southwark Playhouse (The Vault) – from August 16 (previews from August 10) to September 17, 2011.
Parade centres on a true incident – the 1913 trial of Jewish factory manager Leo Frank, who was accused and convicted of raping and murdering a 13-year-old employee, Mary Phagan. The trial, sensationalised by the US media, aroused antisemitic tensions in Atlanta and the state of Georgia.
Check out some production images, taken by Annabel Vere…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- The Secret Garden - Production Images
- The Secret Garden - Rehearsal Images
- Alice in Wonderland in Abney Park - Photo Gallery
- Groundhog Day - first look at Andy Karl as Phil Connors
- Jesus Christ Superstar - production images
- Daniel Portman and Lily Loveless rehearsing for The Collector
- Gary Tushaw as Joseph Taylor, Jr in Allegro
- Wicked on tour
- Kinky Boots - Jimmy Choo visits the cast
- Jesus Christ Superstar - rehearsal images