A MAJOR London revival of the acclaimed Broadway musical Parade runs for a six-week season at Southwark Playhouse (The Vault) – from August 16 (previews from August 10) to September 17, 2011.
Parade centres on a true incident – the 1913 trial of Jewish factory manager Leo Frank, who was accused and convicted of raping and murdering a 13-year-old employee, Mary Phagan. The trial, sensationalised by the US media, aroused antisemitic tensions in Atlanta and the state of Georgia.
Check out some production images, taken by Annabel Vere…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- The Braille Legacy - production images
- Occupational Hazards - rehearsal images
- First look at Broadway star Lillias White in This Joint is Jumpin’
- The Resistible Rise of Arturo Ui - Lenny Henry and cast in rehearsals
- Honk! - production images
- Production images released from the all-female version of Laura Wade's Posh
- Sea Fret - production images of Lucy Carless and the cast
- Abigail's Party - production images
- The Missing Light - production images
- Shit-faced Shakespeare: Much Ado About Nothing - rehearsal images