A MAJOR London revival of the acclaimed Broadway musical Parade runs for a six-week season at Southwark Playhouse (The Vault) – from August 16 (previews from August 10) to September 17, 2011.
Parade centres on a true incident – the 1913 trial of Jewish factory manager Leo Frank, who was accused and convicted of raping and murdering a 13-year-old employee, Mary Phagan. The trial, sensationalised by the US media, aroused antisemitic tensions in Atlanta and the state of Georgia.
Check out some production images, taken by Annabel Vere…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- The Lorax Rehearsal Gallery
- Les Liaisons Dangereuses Rehearsal Gallery
- Through the Mill - first photos of the three actresses sharing the role of Judy Garland
- The Stationmaster Gallery
- Hey, Old Friends! Gallery 2
- Wicked - Tom McGowan Gallery
- West End Heroes 2015 Gallery
- Pure Imagination - Opening Night Gallery
- Christopher Biggins launches the 2015 West End Heroes gala
- Hey, Old Friends! Gallery