A MAJOR London revival of the acclaimed Broadway musical Parade runs for a six-week season at Southwark Playhouse (The Vault) – from August 16 (previews from August 10) to September 17, 2011.
Parade centres on a true incident – the 1913 trial of Jewish factory manager Leo Frank, who was accused and convicted of raping and murdering a 13-year-old employee, Mary Phagan. The trial, sensationalised by the US media, aroused antisemitic tensions in Atlanta and the state of Georgia.
Check out some production images, taken by Annabel Vere…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Filthy Business - rehearsal images
- Chigger Foot Boys - rehearsal images
- Limehouse - rehearsal images
- Motown the Musical - cast images
- First images of Daniel Radcliffe and cast rehearsing Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead
- The RSC's Much Ado About Nothing - production images
- Death Takes A Holiday - production images
- Emilia Fox and Theo James rehearse Sex with Strangers
- Mary Stuart - production images
- Billy Porter and Stark Sands with the W/E cast of Kinky Boots