Peter Lely: A Lyrical Vision Gallery
PETER Lely: A Lyrical Vision, on display at The Courtauld Gallery until Sunday, January 13, 2013, is the first exhibition to examine the remarkable but forgotten group of large-scale narrative paintings produced in the 1640s and 1650s by Peter Lely (1618 – 80), England’s leading painter after the death of Anthony van Dyck.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery
- A Victorian Obsession Gallery
- Remembrance Poppies At The Tower of London - Photo Gallery
- Giovanni Battista Moroni Gallery
- Tiger Territory Gallery
- Anselm Kiefer Gallery
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
- Radical Geometry Gallery
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery
- A Dialogue with Nature Gallery