Pixar's Up opens Cannes - Gallery
The 62nd Cannes Film Festival was opened with an animated film, Pixar’s 3D Up – the first time a film of its kind has launched the event. To mark the occasion, a host of celebrities donned the special 3D glasses to watch the animated comedy in which 78-year-old Carl Fredricksen fulfills his dream of a great adventure when he ties thousands of balloons to his house and flies away to the wilds of South America, only to discover that his biggest nightmare has stowed away on the trip: an overly optimistic 8-year-old Wilderness Explorer named Russell. View photos from the opening event.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Terminator: Genisys First Look Photos
- Inherent Vice (Joaquin Phoenix) Photo Gallery
- Spooks: The Greater Good First-look Posters Gallery
- The Revenant (Leonardo DiCaprio/Tom Hardy) First-look Photo Gallery
- Ex_Machina Behind-The-Scenes Photo Gallery
- Ex_Machina (Oscar Isaac/Domhnall Gleeson) Photo Gallery
- The film posters of 2015
- American Sniper (Bradley Cooper) Photo Gallery
- Whiplash (Miles Teller/JK Simmons) Photo Gallery
- Wild (Reese Witherspoon) Photo Gallery