Pixar's Up opens Cannes - Gallery
The 62nd Cannes Film Festival was opened with an animated film, Pixar’s 3D Up – the first time a film of its kind has launched the event. To mark the occasion, a host of celebrities donned the special 3D glasses to watch the animated comedy in which 78-year-old Carl Fredricksen fulfills his dream of a great adventure when he ties thousands of balloons to his house and flies away to the wilds of South America, only to discover that his biggest nightmare has stowed away on the trip: an overly optimistic 8-year-old Wilderness Explorer named Russell. View photos from the opening event.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Sin City: A Dame To Kill For - First-look Photo Gallery
- The Grand Budapest Hotel Photo Gallery
- 300: Rise Of An Empire Photo Gallery
- Transformers: Age of Extinction - Character Poster Gallery
- Non-Stop (Liam Neeson/Michelle Dockery) Photo Gallery
- The Book Thief - Photo Gallery
- Only Lovers Left Alive Photo Gallery
- A Conversation with John Travolta Photo Gallery
- The Quiet Ones Poster Gallery
- Noah Character Poster Gallery