Pixar's Up opens Cannes - Gallery
The 62nd Cannes Film Festival was opened with an animated film, Pixar’s 3D Up – the first time a film of its kind has launched the event. To mark the occasion, a host of celebrities donned the special 3D glasses to watch the animated comedy in which 78-year-old Carl Fredricksen fulfills his dream of a great adventure when he ties thousands of balloons to his house and flies away to the wilds of South America, only to discover that his biggest nightmare has stowed away on the trip: an overly optimistic 8-year-old Wilderness Explorer named Russell. View photos from the opening event.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- The Nice Guys UK Premiere Photo Gallery
- Justin Timberlake and Anna Kendrick attend Trolls UK Photo Call at Savoy
- Inferno (Tom Hanks/Felicity Jones) - First-look Photo Gallery
- The Shallows (Blake Lively) Photo Gallery
- Green Room Photo Gallery
- The Magnificent Seven (Denzel Washington/Chris Pratt) First-look Photo Gallery
- Zootropolis Easter Egg Photo Gallery
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children - First-look Photo Gallery
- A Bigger Splash (Ralph Fiennes/Matthias Schoenaerts) Photo Gallery
- Ben Wheatley's High Rise Teaser Poster Gallery