Pixar's Up opens Cannes - Gallery
The 62nd Cannes Film Festival was opened with an animated film, Pixar’s 3D Up – the first time a film of its kind has launched the event. To mark the occasion, a host of celebrities donned the special 3D glasses to watch the animated comedy in which 78-year-old Carl Fredricksen fulfills his dream of a great adventure when he ties thousands of balloons to his house and flies away to the wilds of South America, only to discover that his biggest nightmare has stowed away on the trip: an overly optimistic 8-year-old Wilderness Explorer named Russell. View photos from the opening event.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Marvel's Ant-Man Character Poster Gallery
- Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation Character Poster Gallery
- London Has Fallen Teaser Poster Gallery
- Far From The Madding Crowd (Carey Mulligan/Matthias Schoenaerts) Photo Gallery
- Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice - Teaser Poster Gallery
- Jurassic World (Chris Pratt/Bryce Dallas Howard) Poster Gallery
- John Wick (Keanu Reeves) Photo Gallery
- While We're Young (Ben Stiller) Photo Gallery
- The Water Diviner (Russell Crowe) Photo Gallery
- The Gunman (Sean Penn) Photo Gallery