Radical Geometry Gallery
RADICAL Geometry: Modern Art of South America from the Patricia Phelps de Cisneros Collection will be on display in the Sackler Wing of the Royal Academy of Arts from July 5 to September 28, 2014.
The exhibition will span a dynamic period in South American art, charting the emergence of several distinct artistic movements in the cities of Montevideo (Uruguay), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Sao Paulo (Brazil), Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) and Caracas (Venezuela), from the 1930s to the 1970s. View some of the exhibits…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- America after the Fall: Painting in the 1930s
- Launch images for the British Museum's South Africa: the art of a nation exhibition
- Intrigue: James Ensor by Luc Tuymans Gallery
- David Hockney RA: 82 Portraits and 1 Still Life
- Abstract Expressionism Gallery
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery