Recent acquisitions: Arcimboldo to Kitaj Gallery
RECENT acquisitions: Arcimboldo to Kitaj, an exhibition that gives an extraordinary glimpse into the breadth of the 11,000 prints and drawings acquired by the British Museum over the past five years, is on display in Room 90 from May 30 to September 1, 2013.
The 130 pieces on display show how the Museum’s collection of graphic works has grown in recent years through generous gifts and bequests. View some of the exhibits…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery
- Australia at the Royal Academy of Arts Gallery
- Richard Rogers RA: Inside Out Gallery
- Collecting Gauguin Gallery
- Emilio Greco: Sacred and Profane Gallery
- Mexico: A Revolution in Art, 1910 - 1940 - RA Gallery
- Stranger Gallery
- Ultra Vanities Gallery