Recent acquisitions: Arcimboldo to Kitaj Gallery
RECENT acquisitions: Arcimboldo to Kitaj, an exhibition that gives an extraordinary glimpse into the breadth of the 11,000 prints and drawings acquired by the British Museum over the past five years, is on display in Room 90 from May 30 to September 1, 2013.
The 130 pieces on display show how the Museum’s collection of graphic works has grown in recent years through generous gifts and bequests. View some of the exhibits…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery
- Ai Weiwei Gallery
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery
- A Victorian Obsession Gallery
- Remembrance Poppies At The Tower of London - Photo Gallery