Recipe For A Perfect Wife Gallery
FOLLOWING a sold-out run at the King’s Head Theatre, Recipe For a Perfect Wife will transfer to the West End’s Charing Cross Theatre (formerly New Players Theatre) for an open-ended run.
A comedy with music, it will play every Wednesday and Thursday at 10pm from Wednesday, May 25, 2011. Check out some production images…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Grand Hotel Rehearsal Gallery
- Pinocchio - first look at the puppets created for Iris Theatre’s promenade production
- Twelfth Night Gallery
- The Lion King Gallery
- Clarion Gallery
- Thriller Live Top 18 Gallery
- Thrill Me: The Leopold & Loeb Story Gallery
- Clarion - rehearsal gallery
- Shrapnel: 34 Fragments of a Massacre Gallery
- Titus Andronicus Gallery