Recipe For A Perfect Wife Gallery
FOLLOWING a sold-out run at the King’s Head Theatre, Recipe For a Perfect Wife will transfer to the West End’s Charing Cross Theatre (formerly New Players Theatre) for an open-ended run.
A comedy with music, it will play every Wednesday and Thursday at 10pm from Wednesday, May 25, 2011. Check out some production images…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Jekyll & Hyde - production images
- Kenny Morgan - first photos released
- Running Wild - production images
- Devilish! - production images
- Jekyll & Hyde - rehearsal images
- Lawrence After Arabia - production images
- The 9th Annual London Improvathon - first pictures released
- Production images released of the Donmar's Elegy
- Photos released of Richard II in the House of Commons
- Running Wild rehearsal images