Recipe For A Perfect Wife Gallery
FOLLOWING a sold-out run at the King’s Head Theatre, Recipe For a Perfect Wife will transfer to the West End’s Charing Cross Theatre (formerly New Players Theatre) for an open-ended run.
A comedy with music, it will play every Wednesday and Thursday at 10pm from Wednesday, May 25, 2011. Check out some production images…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- It's A Wonderful Life Gallery
- Billy The Kid - A Panto Western Gallery
- Sleeping Booty! Gallery
- Dirty Rotten Scoundrels Gallery
- A Halloween Thriller Gallery
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Gallery
- Memphis The Musical Gallery
- The Nether Gallery
- Jacques Brel Is Alive and Well and Living in Paris Gallery
- Thriller Live celebrates becoming 20th longest-running musical in W/E history