Recipe For A Perfect Wife Gallery
FOLLOWING a sold-out run at the King’s Head Theatre, Recipe For a Perfect Wife will transfer to the West End’s Charing Cross Theatre (formerly New Players Theatre) for an open-ended run.
A comedy with music, it will play every Wednesday and Thursday at 10pm from Wednesday, May 25, 2011. Check out some production images…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Dancing with the Devil photo gallery
- Wild - production images
- Henry V - rehearsal images
- Titanic at Charing Cross Theatre - production images
- Twist of Lemmon - production images
- Harry Potter And The Cursed Child - Character Portraits Gallery (more added)
- Wild at Hampstead Theatre - rehearsal images
- Jekyll & Hyde - production images
- Kenny Morgan - first photos released
- Running Wild - production images