Richard Rogers RA: Inside Out Gallery
RICHARD Rogers RA: Inside Out will explore the ideas and ethos of the internationally renowned architect and urbanist Lord Rogers of Riverside. Timed to coincide with Rogers’ 80th birthday, the exhibition will examine his social, political and cultural influences and their connection to his architecture.
Richard Rogers RA: Inside Out will be held in Burlington Gardens, the Royal Academy’s new venue for contemporary art and architecture, from July 18 to October 13, 2013.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Tiger Territory Gallery
- Anselm Kiefer Gallery
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
- Radical Geometry Gallery
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery
- A Dialogue with Nature Gallery
- Vikings: life and legend Gallery
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery