Ritual and Revelry: the art of drinking in Asia Gallery
AN EXHIBITION entitled Ritual and Revelry: the art of drinking in Asia will be on display at the British Museum (Room 91) until January 6, 2013.
Water lies at the heart of all the liquids covered in this exhibition, be they alcohol-based beverages or the various kinds of teas consumed across Asia. In order to address the many different practices of consumption, the exhibition has been divided into two main sections: Ritual and Revelry, with a third section dedicated to tea, which bridges both of these spheres. View some of the exhibits…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery
- A Victorian Obsession Gallery
- Remembrance Poppies At The Tower of London - Photo Gallery
- Giovanni Battista Moroni Gallery
- Tiger Territory Gallery
- Anselm Kiefer Gallery
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
- Radical Geometry Gallery
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery