Sargent and the Sea Gallery
THIS July, the Royal Academy of Arts is presenting an exhibition of works by John Singer Sargent RA. Entitled Sargent and the Sea, it will be on display in the Sackler Wing of the galleries from July 10 to September 26, 2010.
Over 80 paintings, drawings and watercolours produced during the young artist’s travels from Paris to the Normandy and Brittany coasts, the Italian island of Capri, Morocco and to various Mediterranean ports will form the subject of this revelatory exhibition. View some of the works…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Giorgio Casali Gallery
- Gold: Status and Glory Gallery
- Editions: Contemporary Rugs for Collectors Gallery
- Growing Talent Gallery
- George Bellows Gallery
- Life and death in Pompeii and Herculaneum Gallery
- Becoming Picasso Gallery
- Desire Fair 2013 Gallery
- Manet: Portraying Life Gallery
- Giorgio Morandi: Lines of Poetry Gallery