Shakespeare: staging the world Gallery
SHAKESPEARE: staging the world, on display at the British Museum from July 19 to November 25, 2012, provides a new and unique insight into the emerging role of London as a world city four hundred years ago, interpreted through the innovative perspective of Shakespeare’s plays.
The exhibition features over 190 objects, more than half of which are lent from private and national UK collections, as well as key loans from abroad.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Giorgio Casali Gallery
- Gold: Status and Glory Gallery
- Editions: Contemporary Rugs for Collectors Gallery
- Growing Talent Gallery
- George Bellows Gallery
- Life and death in Pompeii and Herculaneum Gallery
- Becoming Picasso Gallery
- Desire Fair 2013 Gallery
- Manet: Portraying Life Gallery
- Giorgio Morandi: Lines of Poetry Gallery