Shakespeare: staging the world Gallery
SHAKESPEARE: staging the world, on display at the British Museum from July 19 to November 25, 2012, provides a new and unique insight into the emerging role of London as a world city four hundred years ago, interpreted through the innovative perspective of Shakespeare’s plays.
The exhibition features over 190 objects, more than half of which are lent from private and national UK collections, as well as key loans from abroad.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery
- Ai Weiwei Gallery
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery
- A Victorian Obsession Gallery
- Remembrance Poppies At The Tower of London - Photo Gallery
- Giovanni Battista Moroni Gallery
- Tiger Territory Gallery
- Anselm Kiefer Gallery