Shrek Forever After Character Posters
After challenging an evil dragon, rescuing a beautiful princess and saving your in-laws’ kingdom, what’s an ogre to do? Well, if you’re Shrek, you suddenly wind up a domesticated family man. Instead of scaring villagers away like he used to, a reluctant Shrek now agrees to autograph pitch forks. What’s happened to this ogre’s roar? Longing for the days when he felt like a “real ogre,” Shrek is duped into signing a pact with the smooth-talking dealmaker, Rumpelstiltskin. Shrek suddenly finds himself in a twisted, alternate version of Far Far Away, where ogres are hunted, Rumpelstiltskin is king and Shrek and Fiona have never met. Now, it’s up to Shrek to undo all he’s done… View character posters for Shrek Forever After.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
View the trailers for Shrek Forever After
- Beauty & The Beast: View alternative posters by Matt Ferguson
- Eddie Redmayne and Dan Fogler surprise Fantastic Beasts fans at Warner Bros. Studio Tour - Photo Gallery
- John Wick: Chapter 2 Ultra Cool Illustrated Posters Gallery
- T2: Trainspotting - World Premiere Photo Gallery
- Baby Driver (Ansel Elgort/Lily James) - First-look Photo Gallery
- Alien: Covenant - First-look Photos
- Duncan Jones's Mute - First-look Photo Gallery
- T2 Trainspotting Character Posters Gallery
- Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them UK Premiere Photo Gallery
- John Wick: Chapter 2 First-look Photo Gallery