Silver Christmas Tree Decorations Gallery
WITH Christmas rapidly approaching, the designers of Who’s Who in Gold and Silver, the Goldsmiths’ Company’s on-line directory of leading British silversmiths, have once again conjured a glittering array of handmade silver decorations to add a sparkle to any Christmas tree.
Here are some examples and all are available at www.whoswhoingoldandsilver.com.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- David Hockney RA: 82 Portraits and 1 Still Life
- Abstract Expressionism Gallery
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery
- Ai Weiwei Gallery
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery