Silver Christmas Tree Decorations Gallery
WITH Christmas rapidly approaching, the designers of Who’s Who in Gold and Silver, the Goldsmiths’ Company’s on-line directory of leading British silversmiths, have once again conjured a glittering array of handmade silver decorations to add a sparkle to any Christmas tree.
Here are some examples and all are available at www.whoswhoingoldandsilver.com.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery
- A Victorian Obsession Gallery
- Remembrance Poppies At The Tower of London - Photo Gallery
- Giovanni Battista Moroni Gallery
- Tiger Territory Gallery
- Anselm Kiefer Gallery
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
- Radical Geometry Gallery
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery
- A Dialogue with Nature Gallery