St James's Park Gallery
ST JAMES’S Park, a 58 acre park in central London, is the oldest of the Royal Parks of London. As well as a small lake, home to an abundant array of wildlife, it has beautiful gardens and wide open spaces that will make you feel a million miles from the noise and bustle of city life.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Collecting Gauguin Gallery
- Emilio Greco: Sacred and Profane Gallery
- Mexico: A Revolution in Art, 1910 - 1940 - RA Gallery
- Stranger Gallery
- Ultra Vanities Gallery
- Recent acquisitions: Arcimboldo to Kitaj Gallery
- Master Paintings Week 2013 gallery
- Giorgio Casali Gallery
- Gold: Status and Glory Gallery
- Editions: Contemporary Rugs for Collectors Gallery