St James's Park Gallery
ST JAMES’S Park, a 58 acre park in central London, is the oldest of the Royal Parks of London. As well as a small lake, home to an abundant array of wildlife, it has beautiful gardens and wide open spaces that will make you feel a million miles from the noise and bustle of city life.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Hokusai: beyond the Great Wave Gallery
- America after the Fall: Painting in the 1930s
- Launch images for the British Museum's South Africa: the art of a nation exhibition
- Intrigue: James Ensor by Luc Tuymans Gallery
- David Hockney RA: 82 Portraits and 1 Still Life
- Abstract Expressionism Gallery
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery