Summer Exhibition 2010 Gallery
THIS year, the Royal Academy of Arts’ Summer Exhibition will be on display in the Main Galleries from June 14 to August 22, 2010.
Now in its 242nd year, the exhibition continues the tradition of showcasing work by both emerging and established artists in all media including painting, sculpture, photography, printmaking, architecture and film. Here’s what to expect…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Giovanni Battista Moroni Gallery
- Tiger Territory Gallery
- Anselm Kiefer Gallery
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
- Radical Geometry Gallery
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery
- A Dialogue with Nature Gallery
- Vikings: life and legend Gallery
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art