Summer Exhibition 2010 Gallery
THIS year, the Royal Academy of Arts’ Summer Exhibition will be on display in the Main Galleries from June 14 to August 22, 2010.
Now in its 242nd year, the exhibition continues the tradition of showcasing work by both emerging and established artists in all media including painting, sculpture, photography, printmaking, architecture and film. Here’s what to expect…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Collecting Gauguin Gallery
- Emilio Greco: Sacred and Profane Gallery
- Mexico: A Revolution in Art, 1910 - 1940 - RA Gallery
- Stranger Gallery
- Ultra Vanities Gallery
- Recent acquisitions: Arcimboldo to Kitaj Gallery
- Master Paintings Week 2013 gallery
- Giorgio Casali Gallery
- Gold: Status and Glory Gallery
- Editions: Contemporary Rugs for Collectors Gallery