Summer Exhibition 2011 Gallery
THIS YEAR, the Royal Academy’s Summer Exhibition, the world’s largest open submission contemporary art show, will be on display in the main galleries from June 7 to August 15.
Now in its 243rd year, the exhibition will continue the tradition of showcasing work by both emerging and established artists in all media including painting, photography, printmaking, architecture and film. Her’s what to expect…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- A Victorian Obsession Gallery
- Remembrance Poppies At The Tower of London - Photo Gallery
- Giovanni Battista Moroni Gallery
- Tiger Territory Gallery
- Anselm Kiefer Gallery
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
- Radical Geometry Gallery
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery
- A Dialogue with Nature Gallery
- Vikings: life and legend Gallery