Summer Exhibition 2011 Gallery
THIS YEAR, the Royal Academy’s Summer Exhibition, the world’s largest open submission contemporary art show, will be on display in the main galleries from June 7 to August 15.
Now in its 243rd year, the exhibition will continue the tradition of showcasing work by both emerging and established artists in all media including painting, photography, printmaking, architecture and film. Her’s what to expect…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Giorgio Casali Gallery
- Gold: Status and Glory Gallery
- Editions: Contemporary Rugs for Collectors Gallery
- Growing Talent Gallery
- George Bellows Gallery
- Life and death in Pompeii and Herculaneum Gallery
- Becoming Picasso Gallery
- Desire Fair 2013 Gallery
- Manet: Portraying Life Gallery
- Giorgio Morandi: Lines of Poetry Gallery