Sydney L Moss Centenary Gallery
THIS AUTUMN, Sydney L. Moss Ltd is celebrating its centenary with three exhibitions, one devoted to Chinese paintings and calligraphy, the second to a private collection of Japanese lacquer, particularly inrō.
The third presents Japanese works of art, including matched smoking sets or tabakoire, Japanese painting and a dazzling array of works by Ogawa Haritsu (also known as Ritsuō) showing the full range of this versatile artist’s ability.
All three will be on view to the public at 12 Queen Street, London, from November 4 to November 26, 2010, coinciding with Asian Art in London (November 4 to November 13). View some of the exhibits….
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- David Hockney RA: 82 Portraits and 1 Still Life
- Abstract Expressionism Gallery
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery
- Ai Weiwei Gallery
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery