The 39 Steps at Legoland Gallery
THE 39 Steps front of house signage and the addition of perfect replica posters for the production on Green Park Underground platforms are the latest additions to the LEGOLAND theme park’s Miniland London location.
The Piccadilly Circus section is built on a scale of 1:30 and contains up to 20,000 LEGO bricks, with Miniland London containing a total of more than 13 million. Expert model makers from Windsor, Denmark and the Czech Republic collaborated on the project and the three teams spent a staggering 24,000 hours creating London in miniature – facts that The 39 Steps‘ Mr Memory promised to add to his staggering collection of facts and figures.
This week the stars of The 39 Steps visited the theme park near Windsor to officially unveil the makeover. See how they looked…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
Read our review of The 39 Steps
- See Gemma Arterton and David Sturzaker in Nell Gwynn
- Welcome Home, Captain Fox! - rehearsal images
- Whistleblower – the story of Edward Snowden - production images
- Rabbit Hole production images
- The Master Builder Gallery
- Nell Gwynn rehearsal photos
- Jeepers Creepers Gallery
- Herons Gallery
- Sandra Dickinson becomes Lucille Ball
- Rabbit Hole - Rehearsal images