The 39 Steps at Legoland Gallery
THE 39 Steps front of house signage and the addition of perfect replica posters for the production on Green Park Underground platforms are the latest additions to the LEGOLAND theme park’s Miniland London location.
The Piccadilly Circus section is built on a scale of 1:30 and contains up to 20,000 LEGO bricks, with Miniland London containing a total of more than 13 million. Expert model makers from Windsor, Denmark and the Czech Republic collaborated on the project and the three teams spent a staggering 24,000 hours creating London in miniature – facts that The 39 Steps‘ Mr Memory promised to add to his staggering collection of facts and figures.
This week the stars of The 39 Steps visited the theme park near Windsor to officially unveil the makeover. See how they looked…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
Read our review of The 39 Steps
- The 9th Annual London Improvathon - first pictures released
- Production images released of the Donmar's Elegy
- Photos released of Richard II in the House of Commons
- Running Wild rehearsal images
- In the Bar of a Tokyo Hotel production images
- The Caretaker - production images
- First look at Mark Curry as The Wizard in Wicked
- First look at James Norton and Kate Fleetwood in Tracy Letts’ Bug
- Guys and Dolls on tour (more photos added)
- Reasons to be Happy production images