The 9th More London Free Festival Gallery
THE More London Free Festival presents a programme of free fringe, music and award-winning theatre and film at The Scoop at More London, a sunken, 1000-seater, riverside amphitheatre on the South Bank with stunning views of the Tower of London and Tower Bridge.
This year’s event takes place from June 1 to September 30, 2011.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Giovanni Battista Moroni Gallery
- Tiger Territory Gallery
- Anselm Kiefer Gallery
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
- Radical Geometry Gallery
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery
- A Dialogue with Nature Gallery
- Vikings: life and legend Gallery
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art