The 9th More London Free Festival Gallery
THE More London Free Festival presents a programme of free fringe, music and award-winning theatre and film at The Scoop at More London, a sunken, 1000-seater, riverside amphitheatre on the South Bank with stunning views of the Tower of London and Tower Bridge.
This year’s event takes place from June 1 to September 30, 2011.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Giorgio Casali Gallery
- Gold: Status and Glory Gallery
- Editions: Contemporary Rugs for Collectors Gallery
- Growing Talent Gallery
- George Bellows Gallery
- Life and death in Pompeii and Herculaneum Gallery
- Becoming Picasso Gallery
- Desire Fair 2013 Gallery
- Manet: Portraying Life Gallery
- Giorgio Morandi: Lines of Poetry Gallery