The 9th More London Free Festival Gallery
THE More London Free Festival presents a programme of free fringe, music and award-winning theatre and film at The Scoop at More London, a sunken, 1000-seater, riverside amphitheatre on the South Bank with stunning views of the Tower of London and Tower Bridge.
This year’s event takes place from June 1 to September 30, 2011.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery
- A Dialogue with Nature Gallery
- Vikings: life and legend Gallery
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery
- Australia at the Royal Academy of Arts Gallery
- Richard Rogers RA: Inside Out Gallery
- Collecting Gauguin Gallery
- Emilio Greco: Sacred and Profane Gallery