The 9th More London Free Festival Gallery
THE More London Free Festival presents a programme of free fringe, music and award-winning theatre and film at The Scoop at More London, a sunken, 1000-seater, riverside amphitheatre on the South Bank with stunning views of the Tower of London and Tower Bridge.
This year’s event takes place from June 1 to September 30, 2011.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Ai Weiwei Gallery
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery
- A Victorian Obsession Gallery
- Remembrance Poppies At The Tower of London - Photo Gallery
- Giovanni Battista Moroni Gallery
- Tiger Territory Gallery
- Anselm Kiefer Gallery
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
- Radical Geometry Gallery