The 9th More London Free Festival Gallery
THE More London Free Festival presents a programme of free fringe, music and award-winning theatre and film at The Scoop at More London, a sunken, 1000-seater, riverside amphitheatre on the South Bank with stunning views of the Tower of London and Tower Bridge.
This year’s event takes place from June 1 to September 30, 2011.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- David Hockney RA: 82 Portraits and 1 Still Life
- Abstract Expressionism Gallery
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery
- Ai Weiwei Gallery
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery