The Art of Christmas Shopping Gallery
FOR those looking for Christmas gifts that are special, stylish and beautiful, The Courtauld Gallery Shop has a wonderful range, including cards, many of which are inspired by the world-famous Gallery.
From fine jewellery, prints, books and ceramics to scarves, bags, toys and games, most of the products are exclusive to the Shop and many are hand-made by craftsmen in Britain, France, Germany, Italy, Japan and Turkey. View some examples…
Here are some examples, all available through the online shop at www.courtauldshop.com.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Launch images for the British Museum's South Africa: the art of a nation exhibition
- Intrigue: James Ensor by Luc Tuymans Gallery
- David Hockney RA: 82 Portraits and 1 Still Life
- Abstract Expressionism Gallery
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery
- Ai Weiwei Gallery