The Art of Christmas Shopping Gallery
FOR those looking for Christmas gifts that are special, stylish and beautiful, The Courtauld Gallery Shop has a wonderful range, including cards, many of which are inspired by the world-famous Gallery.
From fine jewellery, prints, books and ceramics to scarves, bags, toys and games, most of the products are exclusive to the Shop and many are hand-made by craftsmen in Britain, France, Germany, Italy, Japan and Turkey. View some examples…
Here are some examples, all available through the online shop at www.courtauldshop.com.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery
- Australia at the Royal Academy of Arts Gallery
- Richard Rogers RA: Inside Out Gallery
- Collecting Gauguin Gallery
- Emilio Greco: Sacred and Profane Gallery
- Mexico: A Revolution in Art, 1910 - 1940 - RA Gallery
- Stranger Gallery
- Ultra Vanities Gallery