The Cocktail Hour: Silver Party Ware Gallery
FROM OCTOBER 4, 2010 (through January 2011), the London Silver Vaults will be displaying its Christmas selling exhibition, The Cocktail Hour: Silver Party Ware.
The exhibition is a showcase of antique and modern silver cocktail and party ware to brighten up the bar and buffet table – lots of beautiful ideas for entertaining your guests and choosing special Christmas presents. Check out some of the exhibits…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery
- Australia at the Royal Academy of Arts Gallery
- Richard Rogers RA: Inside Out Gallery
- Collecting Gauguin Gallery
- Emilio Greco: Sacred and Profane Gallery
- Mexico: A Revolution in Art, 1910 - 1940 - RA Gallery
- Stranger Gallery
- Ultra Vanities Gallery