The Cocktail Hour: Silver Party Ware Gallery
FROM OCTOBER 4, 2010 (through January 2011), the London Silver Vaults will be displaying its Christmas selling exhibition, The Cocktail Hour: Silver Party Ware.
The exhibition is a showcase of antique and modern silver cocktail and party ware to brighten up the bar and buffet table – lots of beautiful ideas for entertaining your guests and choosing special Christmas presents. Check out some of the exhibits…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- David Hockney RA: 82 Portraits and 1 Still Life
- Abstract Expressionism Gallery
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery
- Ai Weiwei Gallery
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery