The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
SHANTRELLE P. Lewis’ The Dandy Lion Project is a captivating travelling exhibition project featuring images by international photographers and filmmakers from various regions around the world.
Their subject matter is young Black men in city-landscapes across the globe, who defy stereotypical and monolithic understandings of masculinity. Here are just a few, all courtesy and copyright of Sara Shamsavari.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Ai Weiwei Gallery
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery
- A Victorian Obsession Gallery
- Remembrance Poppies At The Tower of London - Photo Gallery
- Giovanni Battista Moroni Gallery
- Tiger Territory Gallery
- Anselm Kiefer Gallery
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
- Radical Geometry Gallery