The Glasgow Boys Gallery
AN EXHIBITION entitled Pioneering Painters: The Glasgow Boys 1880 – 1900 will be on display at the Royal Academy of Arts from October 30, 2010 to January 23, 2011.
The first exhibition of its kind in London for over 40 years, Pioneering Painters: The Glasgow Boys 1880 – 1900 celebrates the achievement of the Glasgow Boys, the loosely knit group of young painters who created a stir at home and abroad in the final decades of the nineteenth century. View some of the exhibits…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery
- Ai Weiwei Gallery
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery
- A Victorian Obsession Gallery
- Remembrance Poppies At The Tower of London - Photo Gallery
- Giovanni Battista Moroni Gallery
- Tiger Territory Gallery
- Anselm Kiefer Gallery
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery