The Poster King Gallery
THIS autumn, the Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art is hosting a major exhibition exploring the work of one of the key figures of British Modernism with The Poster King: Edward McKnight Kauffer.
This landmark exhibition – on display from September 14 to December 18, 2011 – comprises some 50 pioneering works of graphic design and illustration by this fascinating and multi-faceted personality. Check out some of the exhibits…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
- Radical Geometry Gallery
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery
- A Dialogue with Nature Gallery
- Vikings: life and legend Gallery
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery
- Australia at the Royal Academy of Arts Gallery
- Richard Rogers RA: Inside Out Gallery