The Poster King Gallery
THIS autumn, the Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art is hosting a major exhibition exploring the work of one of the key figures of British Modernism with The Poster King: Edward McKnight Kauffer.
This landmark exhibition – on display from September 14 to December 18, 2011 – comprises some 50 pioneering works of graphic design and illustration by this fascinating and multi-faceted personality. Check out some of the exhibits…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Intrigue: James Ensor by Luc Tuymans Gallery
- David Hockney RA: 82 Portraits and 1 Still Life
- Abstract Expressionism Gallery
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery
- Ai Weiwei Gallery
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery