The RSC's Much Ado About Nothing - production images
AUDIENCES now have just six weeks left to see the RSC’s critically acclaimed 2014 pairing of Love’s Labour’s Lost and Much Ado About Nothing (or Love’s Labour’s Won) at the Theatre Royal Haymarket.
Starring Edward Bennett and Lisa Dillon, these hugely acclaimed productions must end on March 18, 2017. Check out some production images from Much Ado About Nothing…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Shit-faced Shakespeare: Much Ado About Nothing - rehearsal images
- Joan - production images
- Honk! - rehearsal images
- An American in Paris - London production images
- Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf? - production images
- Sea Fret - rehearsal images of Lucy Carless and the cast
- The New Bush Theatre
- The Frogs - production images
- Aladdin - production images
- Filthy Business - production images