The Spanish Line Gallery
THE SPANISH Line: Drawings from Ribera to Picasso, an exhibition exploring the rich, intriguing and varied territory of Spanish drawings, is on display at The Courtauld Gallery from October 13, 2011 to January 15, 2012.
The Courtauld Gallery holds one of the most important collections of Spanish drawings outside Spain, totalling approximately 100 works ranging from the 16th to the 20th centuries.
A selection of some 40 of the finest and most representative drawings has been chosen for the exhibition. They include examples by many of Spain’s greatest artists, such as Ribera, Murillo, Goya and Picasso….
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery
- Ai Weiwei Gallery
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery
- A Victorian Obsession Gallery
- Remembrance Poppies At The Tower of London - Photo Gallery
- Giovanni Battista Moroni Gallery
- Tiger Territory Gallery
- Anselm Kiefer Gallery