The Two Faces of January Character Poster Gallery
1962. A glamorous American couple, the charismatic Chester MacFarland (Viggo Mortensen) and his alluring younger wife Colette (Kirsten Dunst), are in Athens during a European vacation. While sight-seeing at the Acropolis they encounter Rydal (Oscar Isaac), a young, Greek-speaking American who is working as a tour guide, scamming female tourists on the side. Drawn to Colette’s beauty and impressed by Chester’s wealth and sophistication, Rydal gladly accepts their invitation to dinner. But all is not as it seems with the MacFarlands, Chester’s affable exterior hides darker secrets. View photos from The Two Faces of January….
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
Alternatively, read our interview with writer-director “Hossein Amini”: or watch the trailer
- Terminator: Genisys First Look Photos
- Inherent Vice (Joaquin Phoenix) Photo Gallery
- Spooks: The Greater Good First-look Posters Gallery
- The Revenant (Leonardo DiCaprio/Tom Hardy) First-look Photo Gallery
- Ex_Machina Behind-The-Scenes Photo Gallery
- Ex_Machina (Oscar Isaac/Domhnall Gleeson) Photo Gallery
- The film posters of 2015
- American Sniper (Bradley Cooper) Photo Gallery
- Whiplash (Miles Teller/JK Simmons) Photo Gallery
- Wild (Reese Witherspoon) Photo Gallery